Last modified: 2017-03-22
By making use of UPMONTH, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
information we collect and how we use it
- We use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve our Services, and to develop new ones. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results.
- We ask for a limited amount of personal
informationand we collect some additional information
automatically. We may use third party software to anonymise
information you have provided us. We will use your personal
- secure confidential documents and make sure you can access content which has been shared with you by other members UPMONTH
- inform you of new services
- occasionally send you requested information about UPMONTH
- communicate back with you
- improve our services and help resolve problems.
- You always have the right to access and correct the Personal Information you have provided us.
- We will automatically collect information about the machine you use to access our service. We use device identifier codes to do this. We receive these information: your machine hardware and software attributes, your browsers attributes and your IP address.
- We use personally identifiable information, including email and IP addresses, to build audit logs once users have authenticated with the system. Only authorised users and administrators have access to this information.
- We track and collect the documents which you access, download and the information within them.
- When you use UPMONTH, our servers automatically record information in relation to your documents. This information includes the content of the document, the date the document was created and modified, its author(s), and other document properties.
- We log information when you you use our service or
view content provided by UPMONTH. We collect certain
information in server logs. This may include details on:
- what content you have uploaded, downloaded, shared, or deleted
- you search queries
- UPMONTH pages visited
- links clicked
- browser information
- location information
- We use analytics software to improve our search. We track your use but we do not tie any of the analytics to any personally identifiable information.
- We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- When you email and store documents on our servers, the content contained in your emails are also stored on our servers for the sole purpose of improving the functionality of the service.
- We send push notifications to alert you of updates. Some of these notifications can be turned off.
- We may use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from our Service.
- UPMONTH processes personal information on our service providers servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live and/or work.
information we share
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with users, our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of UPMONTH services.
- We will share personal information with companies,
organizations or individuals outside of UPMONTH if necessary
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
- enforce applicable TOS investigations of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of UPMONTH, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We will share personal information with contracted organisations or individuals outside of UPMONTH only as it pertains to their contracted responsibilities to UPMONTH and its users.
information you share
- You may send us a written request to remove all of your documents uploaded. You will receive access to download one or multiple compressed files from a designated cloud based digital file storage.
- Content included in your documents are typically indexed and used to improve overall service. This data will remain within our service and may be referenced in the background only by our algorithms.
- You can delete your UPMONTH account at any time, but we may not be able to restore it.
- We use best practices to protect UPMONTH and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
- We encrypt our services using SSL.
- We restrict access to personal information to UPMONTH employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Links to other sites may be provided by UPMONTH as a convenience to our customers. We are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of other sites.
- We cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of data. However we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
- We request that our third party contractors and Site service providers follow similar UPMONTH standards of security and confidentiality.
- We send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser.
- We use these cookies and other in-browser data files
to improve our Service, in order to, for example:
- remember your information so that you do not have to re-enter it.
- store certain data you regularly access.
- encrypt and save information you type into an UPMONTH dialogue (like MEMO) while offline so that it does not get deleted until your device is re-connected to the UPMONTH servers.
links to other websites
- With respect to collection of information from
individuals located in the European Economic Area, processed
on our servers we endeavour to comply with the following
- We inform members of our service about the purposes for which we collect and use their Personal Information, the types of non-agent third parties to which UPMONTH may disclose that information, and the choices and means, if any, UPMONTH offers individuals for limiting the use and disclosure of their personal information.
- We will provide notice with clear and conspicuous language when individuals are first asked to provide personal information to UPMONTH or as soon as practicable thereafter, and in any event before UPMONTH uses the information.
- We will offer individuals the opportunity to choose (opt-out) before their personal information is (a) disclosed to a UPMONTH, non-agent third party, or (b) will be used for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorised by the individual.
- We will give individuals the opportunity to affirmatively and explicitly (opt-in) consent to the disclosure of sensitive information to a non-agent third party or the use of the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorised by the individual.
- We will provide individuals with commercially reasonable mechanisms to exercise their choices.
- We offer no less than industry standard level of data security and will take commercially reasonable steps to protect Personal information in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- We will use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorised by the individual.
- UPMONTH will take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current to the extent appropriate for its intended use.
- We will grant individuals commercially reasonable access to personal information that it holds about them. UPMONTH will take commercially reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- If you have any questions about our practices or any of the terms or conditions of these policies, please feel free to contact us at:
Standard Report LLC : UPMONTH
ATTN: UPMONTH MEMBER PRIVACY
667 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10065